Carolina Fear Fest is May 26th – 28th this year, with our Friday Night a special evening for our Weekend Passholders and VIPS!
Get your weekend passes now to get a cheaper price than at the door, plus get access to photo op sessions in advance to ensure you get the professional celebrity photo op of your nightmares!
Our interactive schedule and maps are live – find the tabs on our ticketing page:
Friday Night at Carolina Fear Fest
Friday, May 26th, 2023 from 6 pm – 10 pm
VIPs: Check in early and skip the weekend lines, pick up your swag bag, then get together for a welcome reception with dinner!
Weekend Passholders: Check in and skip the weekend lines! Regret that you’re not a VIP and that the food looks tasty!
Things to do on Friday Night:
- Get first access to our celebrity guests with more face time than the busier weekend days
- Watch our splashy show-opening spectacle!
- Get an exclusive duo photo op with Ray Santiago and Dana DeLorenzo, of Ash vs The Evil Dead!
- Get an in-costume photo of Brett Wagner from Texas Chainsaw Massacre!
- Get your photo op with Tara Reid from Sharknado before anyone else!
- Find the best deals with our vendors, and get first pick of their amazing products.
- Watch weird and sideshow antics of Dead City Circus Sideshow on the main stage!
- Play our DEATH MATCH Trivia Competition – everyone is welcome to play. Hosted by 910 Comedy! Download the TrivNow app in advance for easier set up.
- Play a bunch of horror tabletop games – more info at the link!
- Try your hand at Whole Brain Escape’s pop up escape room, Homecoming Horror! Learn more.
- Brave the horror VR games from Augmentality! Learn more.
Weekend Days at Carolina Fear Fest
Saturday, May 27th, 2023 from 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday, May 28th, 2023 from 11 am to 6 pm
VIPs: Skip all the lines and get entry into the event an hour early!
Weekend Passholders: Skip the check-in line – you’ve already got your wristband, you clever monster, you!
Saturday & Sunday at Carolina Fear Fest:
- Meet & greet our celebrity guests, get autographs and table-side selfies
- Get professional photo ops to be signed at the celebrity booths.
- Watch scheduled entertainment, including our SFX Makeup Contest hosted by Starr & Dean Jones
- Participate in the Cosplay Contest!
- Take exclusive photo ops with our Hell on Wheels Vehicles: Christine, the Jeepers Creepers Truck, and Thor (replica of Baby from Supernatural), some cool cycles, and our local hearse club!
- Shop in with horror-centric artists, makers, creators, and collectors you can’t find anywhere else
- Attend panels with other horror fans and talk about things like “the first ever serial killer” and “how did vlad the impaler die”, plus community brainstorming sessions, in-depth discussions, and more!
- Watch Q&A sessions with our celebs – ask your own questions, and hear behind the scenes details from our horror con’s celebrity guests
- Play social and tabletop horror games like Werewolf, Dread, Monster of the Week, Puppetland, and more!
- Brave the horror VR games from Augmentality! Demo horror VR games – can you handle the horror of another reality?
- Try your hand at Whole Brain Escape’s pop-up horror-themed escape room.
- Plan out your spooky season and get to know the NC haunted attractions that thrive each October!
Official Saturday Night Party: Cadavers & Cocktails!
8-11 pm on Saturday May 27th at Tobacco Road Brewery (505 W Jones St, Raleigh)
Food, cash bar, music, awesome prizes, fun and games!
Our VIPs get half off their party tickets! Get them here.
Theme for costume contest is to “Come as You Died”. Make sure you have a good death story to back up your costuming. Costume winners will be a combo of best dressed and death story. Were you killed in a weird fashion? Turned into a werewolf, vampire or zombie? Time to get creative and think outside the box!
We’ll be playing a game of “Let’s Make a Deal – with the Devil!” so keep those pockets and purses filled with weird sh!t and be ready for anything. Cool prizes all night long!