FAQs & RulesRules are subject to additions and changes.
General Admission Information
Prices range from $15-$30 (age 13+) for advance online purchases. After May 13th prices will range $25-40 both online and at the door. Discounts for children age 6-12.
VIP Upgrades and Photo Packages require a General Admission ticket to redeem.
Tickets are delivered via email or by mail. Select your preferred option during checkout.
VIP Upgrade Information
You must purchase a General Admission ticket to enter the event. VIP Upgrades must be purchased seperately.
Events held at the NC State Fairgrounds require General Admission Tickets be purchased through their ticketing provider. All additional upgrade options such as VIP and Photo Op packages are available through ticketing link on our website.
Once inside the event with your General Admission ticket, visit our VIP table anytime for your VIP Badge and Swag Bag.
How will my credit card be processed?
Our trusted partners eTix and GrowTix handle credit card processing as well as ticket and VIP upgrade delivery.
How can I get application to be a Vendor or Exhibitor?
Vendor spaces for all vendors, businesses, organizations, and artists start at $250 for a 10 x 10 pipe-and-drape space. For more information, visit our Vendor page.
Are children allowed to attend?
While we intend this event to be family-friendly, the general themes on display may not be suitable for all children. Due to the nature of the event, children are welcome to attend with an adult, but parental discretion is advised.
Who is organizing Carolina Fear Fest?
We’re Arctic Pumpkin Productions, an event management company based in Fayetteville, NC.
You can learn more about our other projects here.
Where can I obtain info on Sponsorships or placing an ad in the Program?
Our Sponsor page features options for sponsorship, as well as link to contact us.
You can also email us directly with Sponsor inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply for a Press Pass?
Visit our Press Inquiries page and apply for a press pass before March 1st.
Can I bring my pet?
Nope. No animals will be allowed except for ADA registered service animals needed as physical support animals. Emotional support animals and pets (even if they are super-cute or fit into your purse) will not be allowed into the event. Bats, tarantulas, and snakes big and small may fit in our general theme but are also, sadly, not allowed – even if they complete your awesome cosplay!
Is this event wheelchair or stroller accessible?
Fully wheelchair and stroller accessible.
I have a question I don't see here!
Use our Contact Us page to ask something you don’t see here.
We do our best to respond to everyone quickly, but please allow us a few days to get back to you.
Rules & Policies
- No weapons of any kind will be allowed inside the venue, this includes metal weapons, explosives, blunt weapons, chemical weapons, BB, airsoft or cap guns.
- Prop weapons should be made of cardboard, rubber, plastic, foam or another lightweight material, and clearly not a real weapon.
- No hard prop weapons (like metal, glass, or wood).
- Prop weapons and cosplays are subject to safety inspections.
- Please be appropriately covered; ie, no nudity.
- Be respectful with large costumes and props.
- Use common sense when deciding on your cosplay.
- Bags may be subject to a safety search.
- Our staff and security have the discretion in matters of public safety.
- No tripods or large equipment without prior approval.
- No blocking of aisles, attendee movement, vendor tables, or celebrity tables.
- Refrain from disrupting attendees, especially when they’re with celebrities or vendors.
- Get permission to take (or publish if necessary) photographs of attendees.
There is zero tolerance for harassment. In all our interactions – let’s please show a mutual respect for our fellow humans, demons, misfits and horror-lovers!
We ask that you treat attendees, vendors, celebrities, and staff with respect. We reserve the right to remove someone from the event without a refund, or subject to involvement by Law Enforcement as deemed necessary.
Please contact our staff if a person is behaving inappropriately. This includes stalking, inappropriate physical contact or attention, harassing or unwanted photography or recording, continuous disruption, assault, battery, bathroom policing,intimidation, offensive verbal comments.
- You may request a cosplayer or another attendee to take a photo with you.Cosplay is not consent.
- You WILL be photographed by our Official Event Photographer, our staff and/or approved members of press.
- You are likely to be in the background of photos taken by other attendees.
- All official photos/videos taken by our staff can and may be used in future marketing activities and may be published in various media.
- By using your General Admission ticket and entering the venue for this event, you consent to our use of official photography that may contain your image.
- We cannot control, nor will we be held responsible for, the taking or publication of photos/videos by other attendees or press.
- Attendees caught recording others without their consent in an inappropriate manner will be asked to leave without refund.
There is plenty of parking available at the Fairgrounds!
Parking is available in any of the marked spots around the Jim Graham Building and overflow parking is also available in the grass field on the West side of building bordering Youth Center Drive.
Please use caution and watch for pedestrians! There will be other events going on at the Fairgrounds, to include the Flea Market.
Official Carolina Fear Fest App
We will have a free app download available that will launch prior to event. This app will provide real-time information on schedules, appearances and entertainment!
Keep an eye on our website and Facebook for download details and release date!